Monday, November 24, 2008

My 4 year old
















Today Renah turned 4. On a very rainy night she came into this world. We dropped Ainsley off at a sitter's and proceeded to the hospital. The roads were so flooded that the car stalled twice. I began to panic as contractions were getting closer that I was going to deliver in the car! We joked we were going to change her name to Raina! But we did make it to the hospital and after making us walk around (which to my husband meant climbing stairs!) to ensure it was true labor, they admitted me. At 1:26 in the morning she was born. 7 lbs 14 oz 21 inches. The midwife let my husband deliver her since he missed the first birth. She was born to be a little sister. She is mischevious and knows how to get what she wants. Ainsley spoiles her rotten! She loves her stuffed animals and baby dolls. Still a baby in some ways but excerts her independance often. She is our strong willed child in every sense! I just love this girl!

No comments: