Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's almost Friday

This has been a crazy week. I had a test on Monday, a paper in Tuesday, a final on Wednesday, and a presentation today. Not to mention Ainsley's homework ( I know she's in kindergarten but it is still something to get done at night!), Wednesday night church ( that doesn't start until 8) an we have to do a video tonight for church Sunday night. I am tired! My 1:00 was canceled today and I ended up sleeping through my next class. Thankfully, I only have one class tomorrow and the school's fall festival tomorrow night.
We are going to Gatlinburg Saturday. Our university got a trip together for the married students with kids. They have childcare and the parents get to spend the day at the outlet shops and we can go to the Miracle Theater for only $10 a ticket! Part of me feel guilty for leaving the girls all day but the other part is so excited to have a day with hubby. I was online last night and found a necklace i decided to get. It has little baby feet and the back can be engraved. I have been thinking about it and have wanted something to commemorate Mishael. I don't why I needed it but I did. When I get it I will take a picture and post it. I hope you have a great evening, I am off to do this video!

1 comment:

The Sharpe's said...

Did you guys have fun in Pigeon Forge? We were up there on a Church Staff Retreat, and it was tough just finding a parking spot at the Tanger outlets ;0) and raining off and on....it was crazy, like it was the day after Christmas!