Wednesday, October 1, 2008

In the land of no titles...

I am seriously lacking creativity to come up with a title. We have had a busy week, on Saturday, Wade and I took the girls to the apple orchard. We got there and thought it was a complete bust b/c they said the tractor left and wouldn't go again for about 2 hours. The store was cute but not 2 hours worth! Thankfully, the tractor had not left yet and we were able to take a tour of the orchard. We were not able to pick our own apples though, they were in the store to be bought. It was fun, the girls enjoyed the dogs that ran beside the trailer more than the apple orchard I think! We bought a bushel of apples for $11 - what a steal! They ended up being very sour but that is how Wade likes them and those are great to bake with!
We have all been battling with colds and allergies and as soon as the weather changes, I get so many migraines. I have had one for 3 days now. Thankfully, it has been a mild one, but 3 days is a bit much! We have church tonight so I just did some cooking for it. We serve a meal before service so we are usually busy on Wednesdays. Wade was so sweet this morning, he skipped his morning class to take Ainsley to school so I could sleep some more. It was very appreciated!
Renah is funny, when she wakes up in the mornings, there is a tiny window that you can get her back to sleep. So on the days that I take Ainsley and Wade doesn't have to be anywhere, I can take Renah to our bed. She protests but only for a minute then she is out! Well, I need to finish making the egg salad sandwiches so we can get going. Have a good evening!

No comments: