Friday, October 10, 2008

An ode to Autumn

Oh fall, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways...
I love the pumpkin spice lattes and frapachinos at Starbucks
I love the crisp air
I love the smell of the air
I love the beautiful colors in nature and fashion
I love the boots
I love love love Thanksgiving!
and oh so much more but really I am sounding like a dork! So I'm not the only dork, leave comments about your favorite season and why you love it. Fall puts me in such a good mood! I have a date with hubby tonight and am so excited and tomorrow is the pumpkin patch - yet another good reason to love fall! Have a great fall day!

1 comment:

~*Lisa*~ said...

I agree with you Fall is my favorite time of the year. I to love the majority of the things you posted, but my reason for loving fall is because my hubby gets to spend more time with us. Fall marks the end of pool season for us! I love getting to be with him even more!

Other reason's I love fall is the pumpkin spice lattes and creamer's they sell in the market. I love getting to build a fire in our fireplace outside and talk around the fire! I love finally getting to wear pants so that I don't have to shave my legs every single day and I can be as white as I wanna be! ha ha ha :o)

I hope you are feeling well and that you and the baby are wonderful. Talk soon! Blessings