Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Patience is a virtue...

.... that I am lacking right now! And no, I am not going to pray for it - I work in Financial Aid, if that doesn't try the patience I don't know what does! Anyway, as you know we are going back into the army as chaplains, that is where my patience is lacking. I want us to be doing that now. I don't want us to have to go through the next few years in school and training, I just want the knowledge to appear in our heads and the degrees appear in our laps! Now I know, the next few years are going to be good for us. I just have that limbo feel. Like we are in a waiting room waiting for our lives to begin. Then the mom comes out in me and I want time to freeze so my babies stay this way for awhile! I guess you can't get everything you want. I can't make time slow down or speed up!

So we had Ainsley's Hannah Montana party this past weekend. She had so much fun! We bought her a Hannah guitar. it plays some of her songs and she can add sounds plus it has a microphone that amplifies their voice. She and Renah both love it. The next big thing is the first day of school and I plan on taking that day off b/c I will be crying all day! I can't even think about it with out crying!
Renah has been really wanting me to stay home all the time lately. She asks me why do I have to work and when can I stay home with her. It breaks my heart! So the countdown is on - 41 days! True, I will not be the full time stay at home mom but I will have more time with her and hopefully will be able to pick Ainsley up from school and spend more time with her as well.
Things have been busy at work lately so I may not be on as much, but as soon as I can I will update. Bye!

No comments: