Friday, July 11, 2008

Is it 5:00 yet?

It's Friday and the hours are trickling by. I started out with a not so good morning. I got up and showered and for some reason thought I didn't have time to dry my hair so I scrunched it and when I came out of the bathroom I saw it wasn't even 7:30 I had plenty of time to fix my hair! Then I was about to leave and Ainsley wanted me to come back and hug her for a few minut (which I didn't mind!) so I did and was then running behind so I had to drive - which later was a good thing. I got to work and was standing around showing pics of Renah's haircut (more in a min) and a friend said, "hey did you know your shirt is on inside out?"
So I went to fix it and as I was in our meeting I noticed a stain. I pulled my shirt out a little to work on it and noticed several stains. I was so embarassed! So I went to my boss after the meeting and said, "apparently I got dressed in the dark and since it was inside out I didn't see this - can I go change?' He was nice enough to let me but know I am not feeling good in what I am wearing. I am having a fat day and feel miserable! Sorry, I know you don't want to know!
Last night I got off work and Renah and I headed to the salon. I kept asking her and she was very excited. When we got there we were told just a few minutes and she would be with us. TWO HOURS LATER we were finally seen! I would have left and come back if I had known it was going to be so long. Turns out she was working on 3 colors and was super busy. I was irritated to say the least but I didn't know how long it was going to be and by the time 2 hours had past I didn't know if I could get in anywhere else. In the end her hair cut is so cute! It is to her sholders and can flip out. I did tear up when she cut the ponytail though!
I will try and post some pictures but I rarely post from home so maybe this weekend. I went to bed really early last night. Wade was on the computer so I put the girls in bed with me and turned on Hannah Montana and fell asleep (I am waiting on my mother of the year award in the mail!) I woke up at midnight so thirsty I could hardly swallow. So I got water and fell back asleep instantly. I woke up again at 3:30 with a sharp pain by my shoulder blade. I felt alot of pressure with it as well. So much so that I thought one of the girls were laying on me. i got up to go to the couch. Wade offered me his spot in bed but I knew I needed the couch. As much as I love our mattress, sometimes I need to put my back up against something. I slept out there for the rest of the night and thankfully the pain was gone in the morning. I have no idea what it was but it was really painful. Even after going to sleep by 9:30 last night, I could still fall asleep right now- what is wrong with me?
One more thing, i was offered the student worker position in my office for the fall! Too funny! I would only work 10 hours a week and I think if we can work out a schedule i might and I would still have more time at home than now. Wade and I are going to discuss it this weekend. Have a great weekend!

No comments: