Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ainsley

Today, my baby turns 5. I cannot believe it has been 5 years! I still remember everything about the day she was born in such detail and yet cannot really remember a time I wasn't her mom. After 26 hours of intense labor and 2 hours of pushing that beautiful girl came into this world. She was a big girl and had the biggest hands I have ever seen on a newborn! Wade was in Iraq, I was in Italy and I had a friend and my mother- in - law with me. It was an amazing day and Ainsley loves it when I tell her about the day she was born. At her 6 week checkup she was not back up to birthweight yet so I began supplementing formula with the breastmilk. She was the tinyest thing! It was just the two of us for three months then Wade came home. She has been a daddy's girls since. I miss my baby and yet and excited about my little girl who has her own opinions nd who isn't afraid to tell you! She is beautiful and has such a kind, giving heart. She is the best big sister to Renah! I love her dearly and look forwardto watching her grow up!

1 comment:

Tippa Glover said...

Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog! It feels good to do something God told me to do!

Thanks again!