Tuesday, January 13, 2009

UGH!

My classes start back tomorrow. I know I can't be on Christmas vacation forever, it was nice not doing much of anything for awhile. My first class is with my hubby, we are taking German culture together. I normally would not take a class with him as he is one of those people who take little notes and study for about 1/2 hour and do really well! But since I lived in Germany for 5 years that maybe I would have a little leg up on him! I may have to eat those words though - lol!
I am really working on my time management skills. I have to learn that even 20 minutes is enough time to make a dent in a chore. I worked on a chore list for myself and the girls. They have to make their bed, sweep or dishes and clean their room. I just have to work on consistency. Here's hoping! I am going to get ready for bed and try and get to sleep before 2 am! Goodnight and have a good day.

1 comment:

Buffi Young said...

you class sounds fun!! :) Yes...managing time is a challenge...especially when you have kids. I used to be SOOOO good at it...BEFORE kids...now that they're here...I find myself not being so productive. I sit here at the computer WAY too much!!! Anyway...I hope you rested well...and that you have a great Wednesday! Blessings,
Buffi