Monday, August 18, 2008

Nothing much going on

Wow, this may top the charts at most boring blog ever! Then why write? you may ask, I too am bored. I have gone through my list of daily blogs and I'm done. Registration is going on right now and b/c tomorrow is my last day I am answering phones. I am really suprised the phone is not ringing off the hook. So what do you do when you are bored. If I were home I would be able to clean my oh so messy house.
I didn't do anything this weekend b/c I worked all day Saturday for new student orientation. I got home and took a two hour nap, then spent the evening with my girls and went back to bed as soon as I could. Sunday we went to church, came home and took a nap and went back to church. I put a load of laundry on before I went to bed last night because I had nothing to wear today. So I will go home after work and probably take another nap!
Classes begin on Wednesday and I am really nervous. I am too old for this! On one hand it may be easier I won't be distracted by boys! So if you think about it this week, send up a prayer for me as we begin this new schedule. It will be a tough adjustment but hopefully worth it in the end!

No comments: