Thursday, August 21, 2008

College days

My first few days of classes have gone pretty well. I still need to buy most of my books but they are soooo expensive! Ainsley had her first day of kindergarten with all the kids. She was nervous with all the new kids there. She was so brave though, she looked like she wanted to cry but she didn't. It nearly broke my heart. Renah did not want to leave. She kept saying, "I want to stay in kindergarten!" I felt so bad for her! So I am trying to think of fun, free things to do with Renah in between classes. I really want her with me but I feel bad she doesn't have anything to do such as a preschool. I will try and keep up with this as much as I can but the problem I have at the moment is that Wade and I have to share the computer until we can get one for me as well. This should be interesting! Have a great day!

No comments: