Monday, July 13, 2009

Long week!

Well, I had a July 4th blog in my head ready to go and was going to blog about it but last Tuesday night, Wade and I were online and he said "Are you still online?" Long story only a little shorter, our lovely provider has yet to figure out autopay no matter how many times we call to set it up and go ahead and pay the bill since it still was not set up. According to them, we had not paid at all so they shut it off completely. They were unable to over ride the computer and said we would not have service until Friday. On Friday, still no service and after 3 hours on the phone and no help my hubby decided to wait until the next day. Everyone he talked to had no idea why it was shut off and were as confused as we were. Finally, Sunday morning we had internet again. Oh we are not happy customers but at least we have internet again and I don't feel so disconnected! I hope you had a great week!

No comments: