Sunday, July 19, 2009

Here comes the tooth fairy!


This morning Wade went to church with the girls by himself. I didn't sleep well so I stayed in bed. He came to get me after church for lunch with friends. On the way there, Ainsley was telling me that her granola bar for breakfast was hard and hurt her tooth. When we got to the restaurant, she asked me to look at it. When she opened he mouth i noticed her tooth was sightly crooked so I told her I was going to touch it. It was really loose! She was excited and scared at the same time. We had to wait on a table for awhile because there were quite a few of us. She aasked me to look at it again and it was already pulled away from the back of her gums. I took her to the bathroom and after a few tears, she pulled it herself!
It doesn't seem like it's time for these things yet. She is my baby, but she is growing up too fast!

No comments: