Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What I have been doing








Wow it has been a busy few days. Here has been what's happened:



































So as you can see we have had Ainsley in the handbell choirs, Renah was in the cherub choir, Ainsley was student of the month and had her first cheerleading game. And it's only Tuesday!
Ainsley's cheering brought back so many funny memories of me cheering - even the same color uniform! I am helping her learn the cheers and it is so many of the ones I did in school lol! She loved it and was so cute out there!
God has really shown his protection this week, you can read about it in my husband's blog. It was a real eye opener for us, and how we have to guard ourselves and our family in prayer and constantly be listening to the voice of God.
The rest of the week looks to be just as busy as this first half but I will try to stay connected. Have a good week!

1 comment:

~*Lisa*~ said...

How cute! My girls crack up that I know all the cheers too. HA HA Why can they not come up with things better than "Hey Hey Go Fight Win" bahaha Robin and I talk about those bells on our "keds" all the time. Lawd those were the days huh? I don't know your hubby's blog address I would love to read about it. Blessings girl