Monday, December 8, 2008

Update

The nurse called me a couple of hours later, the CT scan showed no blood on the brain, so it was unlikely a stroke. They do not know what is going on though. They have kept her sedated with a tube down her throat since her breathing is difficult. Wade looked at the car and fixed a few things but the check engine light is still on. So I decided to wait until after Wednesday to go down there. We have finals until then and are waiting on a part for the car.

2 comments:

Tippa Glover said...

Oh my goodness, I am continuing to pray. Please keep us updated and be safe driving.

LuLu's world said...

I pray healing for your Mom in Jesus name. Drive safely. Keep us posted!