Friday, January 6, 2012

Year end review

Yeah, I'm a little late but I've been busy. Ending 2011 was bittersweet. Believe me, I was happy to see it go - it was not a good year. But, I hate that too. I judge the places I have lived by how I feel when I leave. If I don't want to leave, that has been a good environment. But if I am ready to go it probably hasn't been a good experience.
I was ready for 2011 to be over! I have 2 more babies to hold in heaven after this year, I have a few less friends to call on after 2011. It was a tough year in many areas.
Granted there were some good things, I'm spending a lot more time with my girls thanks to home schooling, I feel a lot more confident in my education as well. But overall I was excited to kick 2011 to the curb! I let a lot of situations get me down and I let what some people say and do affect me too much. But I'm over it and I'm not going to let the opinion of some change me.
I am a good friend, I will give and give to those I love and sometimes that is thrown back in my face. But I choose to let it go and only have those in my life who appreciate that.
I guess that is my resolution this year. I choose to be happy and forget the past so it doesn't ruin my present. I hope your new year is beginning well and you too have kicked your past to the curb!
Until next time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

POLO T-Shirts For Men on when the leisure shirt do not forget that matches lining Khaki, the cotton duck and so on similar leisure style pants as well as the walking Polo for women polo, the color chooses you to be possible to have one's wish.
The skin black yellow person puts on POLO L-Sleeved Shirt For Men, ashThe tone shirt will appear blacker yellow, and will create the somewhat dirty POLO Sweaters For Men; The skin fair person puts on the sharp shirt to be able to serve as contrast very much the skin fairly, but this will cause the man will often appear too feminizes, will lack the male character, certainly this also will be place which of this summer fashion the neutral tidal current will surge long sleeve for women.
The fat person puts on the small squares lead the T-shirt unlined upper garment to be able to appear somewhat rigidly adheres, crampedly, should choose the belt point's big collar shirt to be more appropriate. The big solemn polo shirt puts on the shirt not to need to choose on that kind of collar to decorate has the decoration button's shirt, although just is at present POLO Shirts For Men.