Monday, March 21, 2011

Out of the loop

I took an unexpected computer break over the last week. I finished my papers on Thursday night and didn't open a computer until 10 days later with the exception of checking my grades once. I stayed on Facebook thanks to my glorious iphone but that was it. It was nice to take a break, but I feel as though I missed so much - babies being born by a couple of bloggers I follow, vacation pics, etc! But that's okay, I got my house clean and my laundry done! The girls are on spring break this week and Wade and I took them to the park today. We had a birthday party tonight and brought home a couple of extra girls for a sleepover when it was over. They are still going strong! Classes are back on this week but I only have one this session and I am really grateful for that! Well, I am going to attempt to get these girls ready for bed so I can go to sleep as well. Goodnight!

No comments: