Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving





This is my favorite holiday. It is a time to gather with loved ones without feeling the present pressure! This year we are going to a friends house this afternoon to visit then to another friends house for dinner. I am a little sad not to be hosting at our house because I love hosting! I am thankful this year for many things. I am thankful for my Savior who takes care of me and loves me, I am thankful for my husband. He is such a great guy and loves me more than I deserve! I am thankful for my girls. They are all so special and sweet. I am so thankful to be a mom! I am thankful that this year when I left the hospital I was able to hold that sweet bundle in my arms not just in my heart. I am thankful for the house we live in and the car we drive. I am thankful Wade and I were able to graduate this year and begin our master's. The list goes on but I want to say thank you as well to our great friends who love us, pray for us and support us.

No comments: