Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I'm still here

Things have been pretty busy around here lately. I have about 3 weeks left in this semester so I'm having to get a lot done for that. We went to the pumpkin patch a couple of weeks ago and for the first year since we have been going, it was actually fall! We went last weekend to Gatlinburg for a staff retreat with church. Wade's sister came last Friday so she kept Ainsley and Renah Friday night so we could go. We were going to come home to take the girls trick or treating Saturday but decided to have her bring the girls up and go trick or treating in Gatlinburg. We had such a good time and decided to make it an annual trip. Mackenzie is growing way too fast. If I had my way, she would be a newborn for a year. I have been overwhelmed lately with trying to be superwoman. Wade tells me all the time I am doing a great job, but I do wish I had a few more hours in a day to get more done. I am trying so hard but am so tired. This is the first time I have sat down to read my blogs much less write one. I am trying to give cut myself some slack but I know I will always try to do mor than I can. I hope you are having a great week and try to cut yourself some slack too!

No comments: