Monday, August 3, 2009

We (finally) did it!







This past weekend, Wade and I completed something we have been waiting a long time to do. We graduated college! When we met, Wade had dropped out because he didn't know where he was going. I stayed in until we got married and decided to take a semester off that turned into many years! My brother was so disappointed in the fact we did not graduate and I know this weekend he was looking down from heaven saying "it's about time!" and I know he would have been very proud of us. Wade's family came and threw us a big party Saturday night.It was a lot of fun. Wade was chosen by the school to carry the banner. When it was his turn to go across the stage, I was so excited for him. My heart was about to beat out of my chest. I was fine when it was my turn! I hope your weekend was adventure filled and fun!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Congratulations!! I know your family must be proud!!