Tuesday, June 16, 2009

busy week if i ccan get up!

VBS is going on this week. And no, I am not one of those amazing moms that volunteer to teach a class. We do not attend the church that puts this one on but we used to and I could help out if I felt the desire (which I have no had that feeling yet!) So I have the mornings to myself - woo hoo! Yesterday, I got home and sat down to a nice cup of coffee and Wade called and asked me to go get something for him. When I got done I no longer had the motivation to go home and unpack. Yes, we have lived here over a month and I was mostly done but we finally got our thing out of storage! So I am looking around my downstairs and seeing all these boxes feeling a little overwhelmed with all that I need to get done. We walked to the church because it is just downtown and there is no need (except for the AC!) to drive. Now I am just trying to cool off before getting to business. I hope to have a productive day!

No comments: