Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Busy lives!

Well, I have a couple of minutes. Ok, not really, I should be cleaning my messy house or studying for my Physical Science Test I have on Friday! But instead, I am waiting on my girls to finish their snack so we can lay down for a bit. We are helping start a new ministry in our church to local college kids. Since there is the community college and Lee, there are quite a few college kids here. But b/c we have little ones and will be out late, they need to rest before we go. So if you think about us, pray for this new ministry starting and for my family that God stretch our daily housr to encompass all we need to fit into 24 hours!
We had our first ultrasound Monday. I checked Ainsley out a couple of hours early so she could go with us. The girls were so excited. We got a few really good pictures and so far everything looks good! 7 more weeks until they do the next one, we should be able to find out the gender then. That seems like forever away! Hope you all have a great day!

1 comment:

~*Lisa*~ said...

I will be praying with you for this new ministry and I am so happy your sweet baby growing inside of you is doing so well! Talk to you soon!