Saturday, April 14, 2012

I don't know where the time goes!

Ok, I never mean for it to go this long in between posts but life is really busy right now. In fact, I should be doing homework as I am behind about 3 weeks and have 2 15 page papers due in a couple of weeks. However, I have been wanting to come on here and announce that we are expecting baby #4! I am 15 weeks along now and while this week and the next 2 are the most scary for me I am very optimistic about this pregnancy. I will find out in just a couple of weeks what we are having. Hubby of course wants a boy, but I am rooting for more pink. I love having girls and while I would be happy either way, my preference is a girl. Well, I have to get busy on my homework before I pass out from exhaustion! I'll try to come back soon and fill in more of what has been happening with us.

1 comment:

Jim said...

Part of Office 2007 users may not be able to open by the Rights Management documents. Microsoft released three patches for Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007, fix the vulnerability can not open a specific file.