Tuesday, April 7, 2009

one down, about 100 more to go!

Yesterday, Wade and I had our first step in becoming a minister's family. Wade had his board for licensing in the Church of God. We both went to the interview, we were in front of the campus pastor, and 3 very influential and very well educated Ph D's from the school. The began firing questions at Wade. I had a few but his were insane. I was so nervous for him. He did amazing! he answered those questions with poise and honesty. I could not have been more proud of him. After the questions, we were asked to step out while they talked. They asked us back in and told us they felt that we should go into ministry. It was a great feeling and I could not stop telling Wade that he did so good. So we are one step closer and that feels so good!

No comments: