Monday, July 21, 2008

I've been tagged by Colleen

Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged me.
2) Mention the rules
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
4) Tag 6 other blogger´s by linking to them.
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.

Ok, here goes - I don't know if I have done this link thing correctly or not!

1- Right now I answer phone and questions all day - really annoying!

2- I cannot drink water from a bathroom sink, even to rinse my mouth after brushing completely grosses me out!

3- I love jammie parties with my little girls. We put our jammies on, eat popcorn and watch movies. I love that they want to be with me and do these things. I will continue this for as long as I can!

4- I enjoy housecleaning. One wouldn't know this by looking at my house right now! But there is something theraputic about cleaning.

5- I have had 6 eye surgeries begining at age 2 and the last one was at 27. I will probably have to have a few more.

6- I love being pregnant! I don't get morning sickness, just tired but I can deal with that. I feel best about myself and I don't focus on my flaws. I would stay about 6 months pregnant if I could!

I tag:
Lisa (A Day in our Lives)
Jennifer (Cincinatti Pilgrims)
Cresta (My Three Sons)
Tippa (Tippa's European Adventure)
Bree (JBLMR)
Jo-Lynn (Musings of a Housewife)

No comments: